Wednesday, August 24, 2005

These are a few of my favorite sites...

For the betterment of humankind, I've decided to include here a compilation of some of the places I love to visit on the net...some of these sites have taught me a lot, some have made me think, made me laugh, made me wonder, made me cry, and made me rethink! Could happen to you too.. check these out!

www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind (Know Thyself better.. knowledge is Power)
http://earth.google.com (will redefine the term armchair traveller...stupendous technology! A must-see!)
www.soulfulliving.com (Gourmet cuisine for the soul)
www.theintrovertzcoach.com (all the gyaan for shy and not-so-shy introverts)
www.culturalcreatives.org (want to be a new wave of earthlings or are you one already?)
www.educationonlineforcomputers.com (a wonderful, free computer tutorial site)
www.churchofreality.org (don't go here if you don't want to start thinking!)
www.beliefnet.com (from religion to politics.. its all here!)
www.humanmetrics.com (a must-do!)
www.askalana.com (for all the answers you had inside of you but forgot you knew!)
www.poetsindia.com (finally, a place to express and publish yourself free!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kary ...u r growing heights....
venky